Some look forward to tax season with happy anticipation of receiving their annual tax refund.
Others ... not so much. For them, April 15th means the possibility of owing federal and/or state income taxes.
In either case, many choose to have their income taxes professionally prepared by someone they can trust to prepare them with accuracy and integrity.
We take great pride in preparing income tax returns, as well as helping our clients with year-round tax planning. Our friendly, experienced staff welcomes the opportunity to assist you with your tax-related needs.
We prepare ...
- Individual returns:
- 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- State returns (all 50 states)
- Business returns:
- Sole proprietorships
- Limited liability companies
- Corporations ("C" and "S")
- Farm returns
as well as ...
- Estimated tax payment calculations
- Business liquidation returns and filings
- Sales tax return preparation
- 1099 preparation
- Amended income tax returns
- Prior year income tax returns
- Audit representation *
- Year round tax planning and assistance
For us, "tax season" is an opportunity for us to see old friends and get to know a lot of new folks as well.
Our clients are our friends ... and we work hard to build a relationship of trust and teamwork with each and every client.
* Enrolled to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service